Royale Business Opportunity – The Answering objections
Mr. Mike Tan the Vice-president of Royale Business Club pointed out some important factors in handling common objections to a prospect.
Always listen to your prospect’s questions or objections, if not, you will be giving the wrong answers and they will wonder why you gave stupid answers.
With this very much in mind, I have put together what I have learned during the training with Mr. Mike Tan for the Royale Business Opportunity orientation.
THE MINDSET: OBJECTION IS MY FRIEND
- Objection is normal and common in the field of sales.
- Don’t treat objection as a rejection but a form of interest.
- Expect a lot of questioning.
- Be prepared and practice, practice, practice
THE PROPER ATTACK IN ANSWERING THE OBJECTIONS
- Listen and internalized the question properly
- Don’t exaggerate and be sincere
- Anticipate their questions (we are a manufacturing company/ we develop distributorship)
- Treat the questions as a sign of interest
- First accept their questions and then give the proper answers
- Agree what’s the prospect’s opinions and ideas.
TEACH DOWN THE LINE:
You can increase your sales/income by sponsoring new people in your organization and improve their skills.
Give more hour in getting more costumers, prospects, distributors. If you want more milk, get more cows.
Teach your people the value of training and learning every lessons as if they are a sponge
Only by preparing our people will they have the courage to face their face.
QUESTIONS AND OBJECTIONS OFTEN ASKED:
- I don’t like selling
- I have to think about it
- I am not a good speaker
- I have no friends
- Is it a pyramiding scheme?
- I’m too busy..
- The market is already saturated
- I don’t have money
- I’m OK with my job.
- I already joined before and it did not work for me
ANSWERING QUESTIONS WILL BE BASED ON:
- High belief system
- Learning (No learning, no earning)