These Terms and Conditions govern the supply by us of any Product ordered by you on the Site. By agreeing to order a Product, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
This means the account you need to create when you like to place an order on the Site.
We acknowledge your order(s) by email.
By accepting your order(s), we will send you an email.
To place an order with Royalista.net, you must be in a legal age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
- We aim to deliver the Product to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your Order.
- We aim to deliver within the time indicated by us at the time of your Order (and updated in the Confirmation of Order) but we cannot promise an exact date when you submit your Order or at the Confirmation of Order. We always aim to deliver within the stipulated time frame of any Order, which we accept but we cannot guarantee any firm delivery dates.
- We shall aim to let you know if we expect that we are unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- On delivery of the Product, you may be required to sign for delivery. You agree to inspect the Product for any obvious faults, defects or damage before you sign for delivery. You need to keep receipt of the delivered Product in case of future discussions with us about it.
- Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your Order and arrange for cancellation of the Order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
- If you are not available to take delivery or collection, we may leave a card giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier.
- If delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not (within two weeks of our first attempt to deliver the Product to you) accept delivery or collect the Product from the carrier, then we may charge you for our reasonable storage fee and other costs reasonably incurred by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the Products are sufficient and suitable for your purposes and meet your individual requirements. We do not warrant that the Products will meet your individual requirements. You acknowledge that the Products are standard and not made bespoke to fit any particular requirements that you may have.
We may cancel an order if the item is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made. We will usually refund any money received from you by offering you store credit.
- You may use promotional code and gift voucher as payment for Products on the Site.
- We may email gift and promotional vouchers to you but we accept no liability for any errors in the email address of the voucher recipient.
- If you have a gift or promotional voucher, that voucher can be used by someone other than you and you can assign your rights to use that voucher.
- In the event of fraud, an attempt at deception or in the event of the suspicion of other illegal activities in connection with a gift voucher purchase or redemption of that voucher on the Site, we are entitled to close your Account and/or require a different means of payment.
- We assume no liability for the loss, theft or illegibility of gift or promotional vouchers.
- Conditions for the redemption of promotional vouchers
1.) From time to time we may release promotional vouchers that may be used on the Site, which we will send to you by email or SMS. Promotional vouchers can only be redeemed on the Site.
2.) Promotional vouchers are valid for the specified period stated on them only, can only be redeemed once and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional vouchers.
3.) The credit of a promotional voucher cannot be used to pay for products from third parties other than us.
4.) If you place an Order for a Product less than the value of the promotional voucher, no refund or residual credit will be returned to you.
5.) The credit of a promotional voucher does not accrue interest nor does it have a cash value.
6.) If the credit of a promotional voucher is insufficient for the Order you wish to make, you may make up the difference through payment.
- Conditions for the redemption of gift vouchers
1.) You may purchase gift vouchers for use on the Site by you or other Customers. These gift vouchers will be sent by email.
2.) Gift vouchers cannot be used to buy further gift vouchers. Gift vouchers may only be purchased through debit or credit card or Paypal.
3.) The credit of a gift voucher does not accrue interest nor does it have a cash value.
4.) An order for a gift voucher can be cancelled by contacting us via email at any time before the gift voucher has been redeemed. A voucher is considered to have been redeemed if it is used as payment in placing an Order.
5.) If the credit of a gift voucher is insufficient for the Order you wish to make, you may make up the difference through payment.
6.) You may use as many gift vouchers as you wish in paying for an Order, and gift vouchers may be used in conjunction with one promotional voucher per Order